What to do when your have a cold?
What do you do when you have a cold? Hopefully there are many things you do to increase your immune function when you are not feeling well. Here is a list of things that my family and I do when we are not feeling well.
- Increase the frequency we get checked and adjusted. During times of stress and or sickness we get checked at least 1x per day.
- Make sure we are taking our basic supplements daily and if we are not then we get back on track. The basics are Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Whole Foods Multivitamin, and Probiotic.
- We add extra Vitamin D and supplement with lots of Vitamin C. Vitamin C can be taken every hour when your are not feeling well.
- Fluids!! Make sure you are consuming an appropriate amount of water. Add lemon, lime, or orange for added benefits and better flavor.
- Rest. Make sure you are getting enough sleep and rest.
- Movement. Also make sure you get up and move around. Stretching and a few simple movements (squats, pushups, etc) throughout the day.
- Limit or eliminate Sugar!!
If you and your kids are not feeling well, make sure to add some or all of these recommendations. Choose to be Amazing!!