How is your posture?
Have you ever noticed someone that looks like they are leaning forward? Have you ever been told this? Do you have difficulty bending back or looking up at the sky?
Due to the amount of time we spend on computers, our phone, sitting, and watching TV, these problems have increased a lot in the past few years. Lately have have been seeing these problems with not just older patients but also with younger patients as well. Yes we have had middle school and high school patients that can barely extend there spine. And some of them are playing sports in high school.
If you are currently having these problems you should...
- Stop/Limit the amount of time you spend bent over during the day
- Foam Roll and Use a Lacrosse Ball to Extend your spine
- Yoga Poses that support Extension- Hold them while watching TV
- Cobra Pose it the best for this
- Chiropractic Care
- This may mean a lot of care initially if the problem is severe or just a little care if there is not much an issue. If you don't know how severe the issue is. That is what we are here to check for.
Choose to be Amazing!!