Which pillow should I use?
People are constantly asking "what pillow is best for me to use." There is no one size fits all pillow or type of pillow that fits everyone. Here are some quick guidelines for finding the right pillow for you.
- If you only sleep on your side or only sleep on your back, you will only need one pillow. If sometimes you sleep on your side and sometimes on your back you may need more than one.
- You want your head and neck supported but in a neutral position. If you are on your back you do not want your neck flexed forward a lot. If you are on your side you do not want your head and neck tilted one way or the other.
- If you are a side sleeper, make sure your shoulder are also in a neutral position.
- If you have a pillow that you feel is working for you great, but remember they won't last forever. If you have noticed your neck being more sore lately or waking up in a weird position it may be time to purchase a new pillow.
- If you feel you are sleeping in these position and still waking up with neck pain, headaches, or other symptoms there may be something more going on with your neck. If you have these symptoms go to your Chiropractor and have them check it out. It may not be your pillow it may be your neck.
As always let us know if you have any questions at email@example.com.
Choose to be Amazing!!